I've started painting the picture of Marcie. I was surprised to find that before I arrived at her house, I thought I had an idea of what I wanted in my mind. After walking through the list of personal questions with her, it occurred to me that my first idea needed to be scrapped. I had a whole new appreciation for her. For example, certain words that she used to describe her feelings evoked specific colours in my thinking. It makes me wonder if I should interview any future clients for commission work. In all honesty, I have not considered that before.
The picture above is the beginning stages of the back ground. Marcie used some dynamic words, that I felt deserved an equally dynamic background colour. I also really felt that it compliments her black/brown hair.
1. I need a LOT of sleep, but don't usually get it.
2. I don't go for long walks now that I live in Alberta because I'm afraid of the
wild animals (moose, deer, coyotes).
3. I cry very easily watching movies. Even at the 'not-so-sad' parts.
4. I love to travel but unfortunately haven't really been able to.
5. I hated high school!
6. I love snack time!
7. I dream almost every night, in colour, AND am often waken by my dreams
because they are either scary, sad, or weird (refer to #1).
8. If I couldn't paint regularly, I probably would have to be hospitalized for
Would love to hear about you... and what you love, or hate, or struggle with...
Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog... it is an pleasure to share with you =)